Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's amazing where the support comes from.  A high school classmate of my person has come back into her life.  You're talking the early 80's!  His name is Rudy Zelada and he was known as 2 Soon in HS....he has created art of me for me and has posted it on my FB fan page.  We created a photo album and I'm sharing the link...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=25091&id=130963583605393

I never thought I would look so good in an artistic medium...does it take away from my quest to win the World's Ugliest Dog Contest?  Nahhhh...no one is uglier than me!!!!  The beauty of me is that I was not created to be ugly, I was born naturally ugly due to someone's attempt to make something beautiful and gain from it monetarily...but you already know that story!





No comments:

Post a Comment