Monday, November 8, 2010

Wishes

My heart goes out to the 2yr old  boy who is in critical condition after being mauled by 5 of his grandmother's pit bulls.  This news has quickly become national news.  There are few details right now except that she was not breeding the dogs and that she told investigators she had been trying to give them away.  One dog was reportedly shot on scene by a deputy.can behave more like their ancestors than family pets. My person has seen it first hand and I currently live within my own pack- five dogs in my household. 

How many is too many?  It doesn't matter when it comes down to this type of situation and the issue of pit bull banning is going to blow wide open again...it always will....I can only hope with all of my soul that this baby survives and recovers completely.  It's not about the breed right now, it's about his recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment