Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rest in Peace Officer Ray Fuller ACO 13

When my mom was stressing out over trying to convince my dad to let her take me home, Ray told my mom not to worry...he said, "You know he'll get over it once he sees her,"  Ray was right.
Ray Fuller was a man with a big heart.  He was a friend to animals and a friend to his co-workers.  Ray's 7mth battle with esophageal cancer was fought with courage and honor.  Despite setbacks and interferences, he smiled for as long as he could.  When he couldn't smile anymore, he tried harder.

You will be missed, Officer Fuller,  Thank you for being a part of our lives.

2 comments:

  1. OH sweetie I am so sorry you have lost such a good friend, he will be watching over you always.
    Big hugs to you darlin girl
    Love
    Momma Tea
    xx xx xx

    ReplyDelete